If you are interested in submitting an application for review, please submit your resume and a cover letter via email through the “Contact Us” page.
If you meet our schools standards for experience, education and commitment, we will contact you about how to continue the process to employment. We are looking for individuals who are caring, kind, creative, mature, motivated, dependable, organized and good team players.
Preferred education includes; a Montessori certification, Bachelors or AA in Early Education, CDA, or degree in other related field. Pay is determined D.O.E. Previous work in the field of early childcare preferred.
Potential positions that may come available are Lead teacher, assistant teacher, co-teacher, teachers’ aide or support staff. Positions may range in hours from full time to part time and hours may vary.
SUBSTITUTE CALL LIST
If you are interested in being an on-call substitute for Children’s World, please Contact us Here
If selected, you will be contacted about how to continue the process to employment. You will then be kept on our call list.
The following things are required of applicants by the Oregon Early Learning Division before we can hire a regularly scheduled teacher or substitute teacher:
1. A resume which includes education, experience and references.
2. Criminal Background check: (This process takes about a month and costs around $100. Once cleared the paper work is good for 5 years) https://oregonearlylearning.com/providers-educators/providers-educatorscbr/
3. The following online (free) trainings: http://campus.educadium.com/OCCD/course/category.php?id=3
* Recognizing & reporting abuse
* Intro to health & safety
* Prevention is better than treatment
4. Pediatric CPR/First Aid certificate
5. Oregon Food Handlers card: www.orfoodhandlers.com